Make instant and secure digital payments
Send, track and receive payments fast with the digital platform powering today's most efficient fleets.
Take advantage of Relay's secure payment technology that expedites fuel payments and reduces fraud.
Locate, reserve and pay for parking through Relay's network of parking lots and truck stops.
Expedite safe and secure lumper payments to avoid costly delays, late-night phone calls and lost receipts.
Trust Relay to keep you moving
Save money using Relay for your fuel payments.
Run an efficient fleet with digital payments
Eliminate cards, cash and checks from your OTR payments. Relay provides a modern and secure payment network that gives drivers instant payments, automatic receipts, cost controls, fraud protection and an unrivaled network of merchants.
Fuel is your number one cost but doesn't have to be your number one headache! Use Relay to:
- Make secure fuel payments at the pump or in-store at 1500+ travel centers
- Reduce fraud with strict controls, monitoring, and innovative geofencing technology
- Add your existing merchant negotiated prices into your Relay account to continue to save on fuel
- Don't have a negotiated merchant discount? Sign up for the Relay Clutch Program to take advantage of Relay's negotiated fuel prices
Relay is accepted at 90%+ of warehouses across the country to ensure your drivers are maximizing their hours of service by avoiding delays at the dock. Relay’s simple, automated process enables you to:
- Issue payments in advance to your drivers
- Add security measures by selecting approved locations for payment
- Receive instant receipts to ensure reimbursement, every time
- Split receipts and payments for LTL deliveries
Tap into Relay's growing network of merchants and take the stress out of parking. Use Relay to:
- Find available parking spaces for your drivers along the lanes they run
- Book and make secure payments for parking
- Allow your drivers to book and pay for parking on their own using the Relay app
- Reduce the time spent in search of available parking.
Relay's carrier solutions empower you to make fast and seamless payments across your network so you can operate as efficiently as possible. Relay provides:
- Fast, digital OTR payments for your drivers
- Automated tracking and reporting for your back-office
- Secure payments technology to reduce fraud
- Advanced security measures and cost controls
- Fast and flexible ways to get paid by brokers
Why Carriers Choose Relay
Ditch fleet checks, lost receipts and dock delays
Choose a cash-free digital solution that gets lumpers paid and drivers back on route quickly.
Avoid late-night phone calls
Receive 24/7/365 on-the-road assistance with knowledgeable, U.S.- based customer support.
Fee transparency and trustworthy payment solution
Always know what you’re paying for and how much you're paying.
Seamless transactions across the industry
Pay and be paid in an instant with the benefit of a real time digital trail.
How much could you save by using Relay for your lumper payments?
do you pay each week?
lumper fee cost?
See what carriers have to say about Relay
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Carriers can tap into Relay’s discounted diesel network or use their existing merchant-negotiated discounts at Pilot, Flying J and One9 locations. We continue to expand our network to include more merchant locations, so check our app frequently for updates.
Relay adheres to the most stringent security measures in the industry and conducts around-the-clock safety audits for transactions. We safeguard every payment with cardless, single-use codes at checkout and use the same payment platform powering today’s biggest businesses like Amazon, Spotify, and more. For information on fraud and how Relay helps protect your business, head here.
Absolutely. Relay helps drivers find both short- and long-term parking.
Your driver can locate and reserve overnight parking with Relay’s GPS-enabled, mobile app. Drivers can book a parking spot with 3 simple steps:
- Find a location that works best for when a driver needs to stop for the night
- Complete a form indicating time of arrival and departure to secure a spot
- Receive a reservation confirmation with details on how to access the property
Relay is dedicated to helping carriers and brokers source long-term parking that meets their needs. Our team has developed strong relationships with parking lot operators all over the country, which uniquely enables us to secure parking for our customers.
Our team is ready to get your fleet set up in no time, with average implementation times ranging from 24 hours to just a few days.
For larger fleets with TMS integrations, implementation can take a little longer depending on your team’s resources. On average we see our larger-scale integrations deployed within 2–3 weeks.
Drivers can be set up instantly and do not need to worry about card activations or arrival. Simply list each driver as an authorized user and connect them to policies within the Relay admin portal. This will allow them to use Relay’s digital payment codes immediately, while adhering to your configured policies and Relay’s security measures.
Complete the form below to learn more about our solutions for carriers.