You have the right to request the following with respect to your personal information collected by Relay:
- Additional explanation of the specific information Relay has about you and how Relay uses that information.
- A copy of the information Relay has about you that was collected based on your consent or because it was collected to provide you with certain services.
- Correction of your personal information.
- Deletion of your personal information – Please note that Relay may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes, if permitted by law.
- Objection to certain use or processing of personal information.
- To file a complaint about certain use of personal information.
To make any one of the above Requests, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information to aid in the process of responding to your request or you may fill in the form below:
- Your Name
- Address (optional)
- Affiliation to Relay (i.e. please identify whether you are an employee, customer, potential customer, or business partner)
- The specific Request (i.e. please identify one or more of the above Requests 1-6).
Relay will then verify your provided information matches with information in Relay’s database and verify your identity to complete your request.